Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Seeing Red

                                Tea with the Book Nerd




                            Seeing Red by Sidney Halston




"God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.

-Helen"

What can I say I'm a sucker for a good romance novel. And I think I reached a bit of nirvana finding out at the end of Seeing Red that this is is going to be a series. Not a stand alone. *yay* (does happy dance).



Seeing Red is not your predictable romance. The main character Jillian Stone (Red) has smokin hot twin brothers Oliver and Alexander Jacobs and a very hot (kinda controlling) professor Paul Black pining for her affections, heart and love. All the while she keeps getting visions and messages from a very mysterious and dangerous man.

 I have a rule about spoilers. I don't blog them....

 But, I will tell all you readers that Jillian does not pick the guy that is the very predictable choice in this novel (I know! I thought he was "a shoe in" for Red). But alas "predictable" guy is not her choice and you readers just have to read Seeing Red find out who he is ;) *winks*

 Seeing Red is a great romance novel. I loved it page for page and I read it relatively fast (it's almost 400 pages). It's an "on your toes, fly by the seat of your pants" romance. If you're in the mood for a spring break read then Seeing Red is a great choice.


Here is the book link:


Since this blog is called "Tea with the Book Nerd." My tea of choice this read was Bengal Spice:). Happy reading everyone & lots of love <3,

The Book Nerd.

                                    

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out. It's been a while since I've read a good, grab your attention romance. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reviewing =) I love the way you write your reviews =)

    If anyone would like to read and review the same as Leah I have a copy I can share with you =) please email me at admin(at)read2review(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, it was a blast, I hope I can do more reviews with you at Read 2 Review :)

      Delete